Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SchloeRide

Pike and Eyes general locations

5 posts in this topic

Any way to narrow down locations to find fish? Depths, markers, etc? I'm not looking for anyone's hot spot, just some general info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Go down 6 posts to the heading "Fishing Reports". It gives general guidelines for Pike and Walleye there.

Good Luck!

Ken

Does it matter if it's on the north, south or east sides of the lake? Is there more structure on one versus the others?

the north shore has more snags then the east shoreline,if your dragging the bottom

As Cookie stated the north shore does have more snags, because it has more structure. The east shoreline is a sand base where as the North is more of a rock clay bottom.

As for fish I would look deep, with the crazy winds we have seen the last week I would bet those fish are looking for clear water out deeper.