• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

it's that time of year!!!!!!!

Finally, it's here. One week from today we leave the hot barren land of the sooners for cooler weather and massive fish. We are leaving early this year so we can spend some time in I'Falls before we cross over to go to Camp Ontario. Can't wait. This is THE thing our group lives for. Let the fishing begin!!!

I hear you on that

My group and I have twelve days left before we get to head up to hte north country. I cant wait so I suppose I should start packing the boat. Such a great time and great people up there that I will never stop going up there.

When you get to Camp Ontario, tell Robert that the Tennessee

Twosome said Hello. We Will See him again next year at the bass tourney.

Will do. He and janet are so nice. But then everyone up there is. I keep trying to get Robert to take me fishing with him once, but usually his buddies form texas are there the same week we are and he hangs with them. Will give a report when we return.