Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falcon

Upcoming Bass Tourneys

20 posts in this topic

I was just wondering about when I can expect upcoming bass tourneys, especially on Cedar and Tetonka. Thanks shocked.gif

Once again, luckycrank...

Southern MN Bass Tour

-Aug 26 Waconia

- Sep 15 Tetonka

- Sept 16 TOC

Ultimate Bass

-Aug 18 Tetonka

-Sept 15 Jefferson

-Sept 16 TOC

Lake off-limits to prefishing the Sunday prior

Thanks a bunch Kato

You fishing the 18 on tetonka with duh??

Yep. Supposed to blow around 20 mph and get up to an inch of rain. Should be fun!

do ya suppose theres time to put a bimini top on the boat grin.gif

lucky, did you get your outboard fixed? Will you be there tomorrow?

Good luck dude.

WITH BELLS ON!!!

Lucky, call me when your done, I wana hear how you did. I'll be at my dads, wont be at the weigh-in smirk.gif O well. Good luck

Dick S and Ed H won with 17.05# (including big bass 6.4#). Duh and katoguy finished 2nd with 16.2#. Very wet day. It didn't seem to hurt our fishing at all. We caught bass all day, but many were in the 12-14 inch range. We caught 7 over three pounds, we just didn't get a kicker (3.8 was our biggest).

Meyer & Meyer finished 3rd with a little over 15# and there were several in the high fourteens.

Well done.

FLK,

well Katoguy pretty much sum'd it up, none of the spots you and I fished produced all though we caught a limit off one of them now that the tournaments over we'll have to go back over and have some fun wink.gifthem smallies are just so much fun

Lucky, you've been catching smallies on Tetonka? I had heard that. Just love catching them. Any tips on where I might go to target those bronze beauties. Thanks. Are you finding many of the larger fish in deeper water right now?

FALCON

GET A HOLD OF ME AFTER SOUTHERN MN BASS TOUR AND I'LL SHOW YA MY HOLE PATERN FOR THAT TOURNAMENT WAS DEEP SAY 12-18'

HOWEVER THEY DIDN'T BITE WITH 6' OF RAIN FALL 2 DAYS PRIOR

PLUS I THINK THE HOT WEATHER HELPED KEEP THEM DEEP AND THE COOL FRONT MESSED IT UP. OH WELL THATS FISHIN' grin.gif here are a couple pics smallie1_375x500.jpgfscn0521_375x500.jpgsmallie3_150x112.jpg

Whos that kid in ur boat?! grin.gif

Looks like a Stocker.

Some kid I picked up along the way ,he was walking along hwy 60 fishing pole in hand. kinda felt sorry for the poor lad, so I took him fishin' think he could a least payed for gas!!! ungrateful brat! grin.gif

what do ya mean stocker, i wasn't aware of any stocking programs for bass on tetonka or any other lakes for that matter except in lakes that suffer winterkill in order to reestablish the species! but I guess i'm not 100% sure.

unless you are refering to "The Kid"