Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nate larson

Well...It has been nice knowing you guys.

19 posts in this topic

I am getting married in two days. My friends tell me that she will lock me in a cage so I guess I won't get to talk to you guys as much. HAHA Actually I am excited! We are getting married on Friday at 5:00. Looks like we will have nice weather. Wish me luck!

Later,

Nate

PS...any words of advice for the wedding/reception?

Don't say anything that hasn't been pre-scripted until Saturday afternoon.

What color casket have you picked out for yourself?

We'll see you again when the honeymoon period is over, she can't keep you on a short leash forever. blush.gif

We have a nice camouflage casket picked out for you Nate!

Im looking forward to being in your wedding....Im just deducting the cost of the tux from the gift, so it looks like you owe me 50$!!!! grin.gif

you might as well just give away all your hunting/fishing gear. . . . j/k congrats man!

Thanks guys! Glad to hear you are all in my corner. smile.gif I will post up and let you know how the wedding went. If you don't hear from me you know something bad happend.

Nate,

Enjoy the big day as well as your new bride. Once its here, it goes by FAST. Congrats

In a month or so we'll start a thread "Remember when Nate was still cool?"

PS. Meaney, Prob the funniest comment I've read all month. Nice one.

Congrats to both of ya Nate. It sounds like your ready. God bless your union.

Advise? I heard this once from a long time married couple. The secrect to their marriage was to hold hands. Under the hymnal on Sundays! grin.gif

Be sure she knows who wears the pants in the family too! But make sure she gets to pick them out.

Don't let the shine wear off. Keep her happy and don't take her for granted.

May the only ups and downs in your marriage be between the sheets. grin.gif

Great advice, Dan! smile.gif

Congratulations Nate! I wish you guys the best.

You're still as free as a bird...until you have kids. Then come the shackles. tongue.gif

Thanks for all the advice. I am thinking we will wait a couple of years before we have kids...neither one of us are ready for kids quite yet. I don't want to have kids right away like some people....AHEM (MEANEY!) I don't want to be on house arrest like you are. HAHA

hello Nate,

Congrats to you and your future partner! Travel as often as possible until you have kids. Once the kids are in your life it makes it impossible to travel to other locations of the world. Just remember to always communicate and be honest about everything and don't take her for granted (somebody beat me to it) but just have fun. A tip for you share your hobbies with her and vise versa, thats what it's all about. grin.gif

mr

Good Luck Nate!

Quote:

Thanks for all the advice. I am thinking we will wait a couple of years before we have kids...neither one of us are ready for kids quite yet. I don't want to have kids right away like some people....AHEM (MEANEY!) I don't want to be on house arrest like you are. HAHA

HAHAHA WAY TOO FUNNY.... grin.gif

Just an update...Nate did get married, thought for sure he was going to be the runaway groom smile.gif

Hopefully last night was a great time! I know my wedding was a blast! It is one of those events that will always be remembered similar to your first kid being born.

Well I did it! I am a married man. Yay smile.gif The wedding was awesome. Thank goodness we got married on Friday and not today. The weather was absolutely perfect for an outdoor wedding. I did a good job of mingling at the reception. I drank just enough so I was out dancing but not too much that I got in trouble or did anything stupid. HAHA It was the best day of my life. Now we just have to figure out what to do with all the stuff we got! We are living in a small apartment so a lot of things will need to be put in storage. I guess it is a good problem to have. Thanks again for all the kind words and good advice. laugh.gif

who was the best usher? tongue.gif

??

Dont ignore this post nate grin.gifgrin.gif