Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .

randallt

I'm selling my Clam 1060 because I upgraded to a permanent fish house. I bought it in 2005 and used it a couple of times that year. I did not use it last year at all.

It's portable (10' X 6') when setup, but it folds down (folded dimensions 60" X 32") and easily fits into a pickup or SUV. I have a Ford Escape and it fits with back seat folded down. It's never been towed or drug on the ice, always hauled.

This unit also has open floor space on each end, which enables it to be used for spearing.

It's in excellent condition. $350 OBO.

If you have any questions please email me at randalltmiller@msn.com

I do not have any pictures at this time, but will set up if someone is serious about buying. It is in excellent shape with no visible wear or tear.

Clam does not offer this model anymore, but if you look on there website I think the shelter on the left of the main page is a 1060.

scottiecoach

I don't suppose you are interested in trading for a Fish Trap Voyager?

randallt

No not really. I just don't use a portable since getting the perm. Thanks for the offer though. I would be open to trading for a deer stand or two.

randallt

I am out of town til Sunday afternoon. Will get it out then and take photos. Will try to have posted on here for everyone by Sunday night.

randallt

Alright let's see if this works.

th_Frontshot.jpg

It appears that if you click on the picture you can view the slide show, which is an additional inside shot and side shot. The inside shot shows the open space for holes. It has this on both sides of the shelter. Actual floor size is 5 x 6 and the openings on both sides are 2.5' x 6', so plenty of room for spearing or 3 holes on each side.

randallt

Shelter has been SOLD. Thanks for Looking