Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aholzerland311

Cabin / Resort idea's???

3 posts in this topic

Hi all. I would like to spend a week on Lake Vermillion in late September or early October. I am looking for some sugestion on a cabin rental. I would like to be fairly secluded with a dock, deck and campfire. A t.v and a bar would me nice too. Price between $500 - $900. I would prefer to be towards the middle of the lake for easier access to both sides. Thanks for any help.

Give me a call or email shamrock7 at frontiernet.net

I'd second getting in touch with shamrock7.

You wouldn't be sorry!