Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishwithteeth

A huge thank you!!!!

16 posts in this topic

smile.gifJust wanted to say thanks to all who contribute knowledge - not just complaining - to this website. Last friday morning my wife caught and released a 46X26 muskie. Because of the thread regarding water temps, we netted the fish quickly, kept the fish in the water, and took only 1 picture out of the water. The fish was out of the water maybe 10 sec. When the fish was put back into the water it immediately swam away hard. Without reading the earlier post we may have taken more time. THANK YOU! Hopefully a kid or someone's wife can now catch a 47" next year.

Awesome job! Education is a great thing. Too bad more people aren't willing to be educated. Like yourself, I've learned a lot from this website and other sources due to people willing to share their knowledge.

Aaron

You guys are not the only ones. I really love checking this site on a regular basis. I have learned a lot from here as well as contributed to helping others. This is easily the best fishing site I have found in my searching.

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Way to go on the catch! And the release!

A way cool moment I'm sure! Congrats!

way to go on the fish 46"by 26" that thing must have looked like a football!!!

Quote:

Last friday morning my wife caught and released a 46X26 muskie

* Congrats on the nice fish.

* Does this mean she has braggin' rights on ya?

* I also am drawn to this site...constantly trolling for info and new ideas.

Picture?

Thanks. She has big time bragging rights - and don't think I don't here about it crazy.gif This is the second year in a row I have been the brides maid. I was with a friend last year and he caught a 46. Good thing the year is not over!!! The hard part of all this is she wants to go fishing with me all the time - sometimes it's nice just to go with the guys. Could be worse.....She could put the kabash on all hunting and fishing.....but that would just lead to divorce!! I must admit that it was probably as fun watching her catch that fish as it would be catching it myself. She was just shaking when she took the photo (she didn't want to hold the fish because she wanted it back in the water ASAP) it was nice to see her get so excited. If I can figure out how, I will post a photo.

Fishwithteeth...

Just follow this link and it will tell you how to post here and put a pic of that beauty up.

How to post pics

Tom

That is a really nice fish. Good colors on that one. She definately has the bragging rights.

cool pic! wtg!

regards,

minnesotatuff

Great job!! Not only on catching, but the way you took care of it so it could be caught again.

Simply awesome! What a great looking fish.

Congrats on the fish, she's fat alright.