Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Finfinder

free river rock

15 posts in this topic

I have quite a bit of landscape rock I want to get rid of. It is in a big pile at my house, you can back your truck or trailer right up to it. I'm in St.Cloud. 320-654-6802 John/Karen

Do you have a bobcat there to load it?

No bobcat, sorry. I moved it the hard way.

Still available??? I may be interested

Quote:

No bobcat, sorry. I moved it the hard way.

I love this, we are so spoiled nowadays, it's unbelievable.

How did they build the Pyramids ?

The Pharos had other guys do it for them. LOL

Chiefs and indians.

Yes, I still have a lot left.

Could you specify "a lot" I am assuming it is the same river rock as I have and I am looking to add a little more landscaping so this may be perfect for me. Is it the grayish multi colored round smooth rock or the jagged edge kind?

It is the smooth multi-colored rock. The pile is about 12 ft long,3-4 ft wide, 2-3 ft tall. If that helps.

Sounds good. I would be interested in all of it, however I can't pick it up until next Friday. I am leaving town this weekend. If you leave your email I will shoot you one or you can email be spicz1310 at aol .com

Hey Fish....sorry to bail on ya but the wife has changed her mind on landscaping..... gotta love it! Thanks though. If you still have it in spring I may be able to find a spot for it smile.gif

I maybe interested....will talk to the wife today and let you know. We are putting new black dirt on the yard this weekend and reseeding...good to do it all at once!! Plus I'm in Sartell...easy pickup. wink.gif

I still have plenty of river rock. I'll keep it until next spring if it hasnt been taken yet. Then I'll need to get rid of it myself somehow.

I will take it. I can pick it up this weekend. Give me a call and we can go from there. My cell 333-9264. grin.gif