Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valv

1989 Starcraft aluminum center console boat, 22ft, BIG WATER !!! REVISED

18 posts in this topic

Very nice Starcraft center console aluminum boat, Mercury 150hp Black Max outboard 2 stroke oil injected with power tilt & trim, and stainless steel prop, also Lowrance X70 Sonar, and sitting on a nice roller trailer.

This boat is ready for salmon fishing, just add downriggers, the fishing deck is awesome, you will be going to Algoma with an excellent rig.

Boat would be EXCELLENT for big water fishing, like Mille Lacs, Lake Superior, Lake Michigan, etc.

Price at $ 4,800 for FM members ONLY

Starcraft21asm.jpg

Starcraft21sm.jpg

Starcraft21esm.jpg

Sure, now you find me a center console Valv! Good looking boat, but I found mine last fall...

Ad has been revised, boat is HUGE !!!! Water tested it and ran great, 40mph, smooth as it can be.

Price dropped at $ 4500 !!!!!!!!

Ok, due to season ending bottom price is $ 4,000.00

It's a 22ft with a 150hp motor !!!!!!!!!!!!

Valv,

Shoot me some more pics if you have them shackbash@aol.com

Any cover?

I tell ya what....I wish I had a body of water nearby to justify this, great price for a great looking rig, and a center console ta boot!

Great St Croix boat wink.gif

Wow!!!! Wish I had the cash. Not sure why so many Minnesotans are afraid of a center console! That is one heck of a boat at that price. I sure wish I could say sold but I can't. confused.gif

The boat must be gone!

Nope, still here, come on over this weekend we'll test it on water

It is hard to belive that it is not gone. Ultimate fishing boat! Man, that's alot of boat for that price.

"hooks"

Ok, final reduction since I have others coming, I need the cash

$ 3,750.00, which is cost of motor only.

Come on over today or tomorrow with cash and drive it away

ugh Val, your killing me here frown.gif

is it 20ft or 22ft?

It's a 22footer

SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!

Thats good! It was a good looking boat.

Not quite what I was looking for, but very close. Had funds all in line, but hesitated. I lost out!

The best thing is one could rely on it being a good quality boat, because it’s coming from Valv.

Vlav,

Was it an FMer who bought it?

I cant believe it didnt sell sooner! Heck the motor is worth more than that. Val if I had the money and room it would have been on Lake Superior. That was a great Gicchi rig.