Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Foss

Ahem, Mr. Chunkytrout

8 posts in this topic

Hey buddy, I seem to have a one-day opening that's just come up in my death-defying schedule. I have nothing to do on Sunday, Aug. 26.

Shall I have my people contact your people to see if we can pencil in that date for a little Bside madness? Heck, if you're busy that day, maybe I'll just have my people contact your people so our people can go fishing together and report back to us. grin.gif

I haven't seen my people lately. 8/26 huh? Ooooh I'm doing my nails that day grin.gif Pencil that one in!

You can do your nails while I'm driving the boat. Gotta do something to keep yourself busy. grin.gif

I will be out camping on b-side that weekend. What times happy hour???

Brent, my reply likely would break forum policy. smirk.gif

Where you camping on Bside? That spot we camped on opener a couple years back or somewhere else?

Steve we should get out on the lake be-for Ice comes I need to mark some spots let me now what you think smirk.gif.

Tom, finding a spare weekend day is going to be tough from here on out. Not impossible, but tough. Also, my boat isn't a laker boat anymore. I'd had Chunky's downriggers on it until he bought his new baby, and now he's got them back.

Well then you can come out with frank and I smile.gif.