Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mamohr686

1996 Skeeter ZX180DC Bass boat

6 posts in this topic

1996 Skeeter ZX-180 18’3” dual console bass boat with 1997 Yamaha 2-stroke 150hp Pro-V outboard. 6” Manual jackplate, 25P Yamaha 3-blade stainless prop, Minnkota MK-330 3 bank onboard charger, Minnkota 74 lb thrust 24V trollingmotor, Hamby’s keelguard, TM Hotfoot. Blinker style trim on the wheel, Lowrance 1240A flasher and Lowrance X-135 on bow, Lowrance 1240A flasher and Lowrance LMS-332C color sonar/gps on console. Includes navionics premium north chip from 2006. Spare tire and rim that has never been used. Cover, Very low hours, motor is all original and runs perfect. Very clean and honest turn-key boat, that you can just get in and enjoy the lakes. Some tears in seats, and some rust on trailer but otherwise in very good shape. Only reason for selling is that I'm moving to a better family boat so I can take my 2 young boys fishing with me. Asking $9500.00

Email mamohr686@hotmail.com with any questions.

Located in Alexandria MN

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

nice rig. looks like a good setup for the price.

Thanks for the compliment.

I also might consider a trade on a Ranger tiller, Warrior 1890BT or Lund Pro-V Tiller model.

How about a 05 Tracker Pro Guide V16 wink.gif

I would like to stick to a boat in the 18' range so I have some extra space, and enough storage for all my gear.

The boat has been sold. Thanks for all the inquiries.