• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Another Internet Explorer question.....

LwnmwnMan2

Question

Is there a way to set up IE, so the window will automatically maximize when it opens??

I know in IE 6 I could manually adjust the size of the window with the mouse, then close it out by right clicking on the top bar, but it doesn't seem to work on IE 7.

Am I missing something somewhere else??

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

Just click the maximize button at the the top right.. if it doesn't you have some issues.. like spyware etc.

BEST OPTION... Don't use IE... use Firefox...

yes yes yes, I realize I can click the maximize button.

I'm looking for a way so the window already opens, "maximized".

I've used windows for 15 years... and it always remembers the last state of the application (windowed or full screened etc)... so you have some issues. Run Ad-aware and Spy Bot Search and Destroy etc.. Good luck!

If you are starting from quick start on the task bar, right click on the icon and go to properties and under the shortcut tab where it says run select maximized. In the version of IE you don't get that option on the desktop icon, you may so you could give a whirl.