Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zachp

Renting in Bagley

6 posts in this topic

My girlfriend just took a last minute kindergarten teaching/vball coaching job in Fosston..since i've always wanted to live in bemidji we decided to split the difference and move to Bagley. We're hoping to have a place and be moving in the weekend of the 18th and 19th...Does anyone have any information or some names that they could give me as far as a place to rent? we're looking for a apt or duplex, but a house wouldn't be all bad either.

Thanks,

Zach

Zach,

Here is a listing off the posting board here at work:

Title: House for rent

Phone Number: 218-668-2800

1 1/2 story 3 bedroom 1 bath. Has a two stall garage. Large yard.

Fuel furnace, electric base board and built in fire place.

located 10 miles west of Bagley. NO PETS.

Provide references please

$600.00 a month

Hopefully this helps a little. That's the only rental posted at this time. I can look in the local shopper that comes out today if you still need a place.

Thanks Pete, that helps a lot...most of the apt buildings I called last week haven't returned my calls, and I do need a garage for the boat/hunting stuff, i'll give him a call.

If you don't mind lookin in the shopper that'd be great, i'm at work in AK and can't get up there to look around for myself until the end of this week so i'm limited to the internet, and there aren't many listings for places for rent in that area on the net.

Thanks again,

Zach

Yeah, you won't find much for online listings in Bagley! Could you please post your email address? That way I can send you the info without violating forum policies.

zpoehler@yahoo

I called around again and the only places that anyone had anything was in Fosston, which is alright but i'd rather be closer to bemidji. I did talk to Gordon and will be looking at his place at the end of the week.