• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could give me some areas on Leech to fish for Muskies. Any tips? It's my first time on Leech fishing exclusively Muskie. No extra jing for a guide, so anything would help and be appreciated.

Thanks!

Don't know where you are staying, but most of the spots that I fish are over on the east side of the lake. Follow the line of boats to Two Points, probably the most famous spot on Leech! You can also hit Submarine and the reefs in the general area. The area off of Battle Point is pretty good as well. You might try the area around the islands just out of Whipholt (I think it is called Pilot, but I can't remember for certain). Sucker Bay has really good weed growth and can be hit hard as well. The weed beds are big and take some time to fish, but they are there. Just some of the spots that proven to catch fish.