Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustinG

Yo Yo Great Outdoorski!!!!

12 posts in this topic

Hey there old man!!! I haven't seen hide nor hair of you in awhile so I thought I might give you a shout to see if your still alive!! Are you ready for ice season trout fishing yet??? smirk.gif

Later,

Justin

The ice fishing season!!!!!

Sounds to me like you're conceding the walleye contest, which is no wonder, since you are a beaten man grin.gifgrin.gif

But yep, I'm anxious to get on the ice, and try for those rough fish some call trout! tongue.gif

Have you been doing any good lately??? Last time I saw you was in the bait shop when you stopped in wanting to have your picture taken with me, and have me autograph it. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Ha Ha Ha!!!

Yeah, I guess I will have to hand you the title for summer walleye... crazy.gif In all honesty, I haven't really fished much at all this summer. It has been crazy busy for me. Anyways, I am going to get some big walleyes once the ice starts forming! grin.gif I am usually good for at least one trophy size fish during ice season. You are going to have your work cut out for yourself once trout season gets going though. I will have nothing else to do from Jan 15- March 15 but chase trout. Can't wait man, can't wait!

Oh, by the way, I heard you were smack-talking the "Fish Master" when my uncle stopped by for bait awhile back. I told him to start going to Skubes! tongue.gif

Later,

Justin

Your uncle and I were in total agreement when we discussed you and your extraordinarily poor fishing skills. I have a friend for life. smile.gif

Quote:

I have a friend for life.
smile.gif

Man, does that invite a counterattack, or should I say a bigmakiattack? grin.gif

But I don't want to intrude. Last time you guys got whiny when someone else chimed in. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Chime in anytime you want, you Ely wannabee!! grin.gifgrin.gif

Oooh oooh OW OW zing bling wang BURN!!!

I happen to know stfcatfish's ancestors once lived in Ely back in the Stone Age. At that time the town was know as Elystone. Heres a picture of Fred Foss on his way to work at Miner's Pit.

flintstone.jpg

After hitting a vain of water one day at work, the pit filled, putting the entire town out of work and the residents of Elystone dispersed throughout the country. Fred landed in Hollywood and by luck became a movie star with his own show called the Flintstones. While on the set at Warner Bros studio he meet and befriended a cWazY wAbBiTt. Thats leads to another story, some of you know it.

Sheesh, Frank, that secret about my people being back in Ely all those years ago was supposed to be just between us! grin.gif

That's funny stuff!

A little birdie once told me that there are really only about a dozen true Elyites in existence. Everyone else is just visiting! laugh.gif

"A little birdie once told me that there are really only about a dozen true Elyites in existence. Everyone else is just visiting!"

6 men, 6 women, an arc, and a lot of rain! 7 days and 7 nights!