• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Good Photo Shoot Spots In Dakota County?

Hi guys, I need a place for a photo shoot, and it has to be around Lakeville, Burnsville, or Apple Valley. I've already Xed out Lac Lavon because of too many houses, and Crystal lake looks pretty weedy this year, so I'm not too enthusiastic about that either. Alimagnet looked okay, but the distance is too short between the sides of the lake, so you won't get a good distance feel. I've heard of a pond by Orchard Lake, but I wasn't able to get out there, or two Orchard herself. Any ideas? Thanks guys.

Take a look at Cleary Lake out by Prior Lake. Its part of Cleary Lake Regional Park. No houses at all.

Not sure exactly what you are looking for in a location maybe posting that info would help out.

Lake Marion in Lakeville. Then cross under Hwy 35. It is weedy but there are plenty of wooded shorelines. Pretty cool back there.

• 8 months later...

I know this is a little late, but Lebanon Hills has great photo ops. If you are looking for personal use that is, if you are getting paid to take someones photos (senior photos, family portraits, etc.), then you need a permit