Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uffda fishing

Gull lake guides?

6 posts in this topic

My wife and I are thinking about coming up to Gull lake for fall fishing the first week in October. Is this a good time to fish Gull? Can any of you recomend a few guides that are worth the money? I see they get about $100 more a day then around the Grand Rapids area.

October is primetime for our Gull Lake walleyes. It is one of the best times of the year for trophy potential as well as catching numbers of walleyes. It is one of my favorite times of year to be out on the water. As far as which guides are best, I think there are a select few that are very good and quite a few that are just OK. I can usually tell by the reactions of the customers when they come back to the store after the trip. Some customers just can't say enough about how great their trip was. Those are the guides that I try to re-book. It is easy for me to be objective about which guides are best since personally I am not a guide. Give us a call, I am pretty sure I can set you up with the best the area has to offer. You guys will have a great time and catch a few fish too.

Jason Erlandson

Walleyedan's has a great group of guides. They all know how to fish and help customers to learn more about fishing. Although all the guides in the brainerd area are top notch, I am impressed with Dan's group as a customer and a guide.

You can check out the website www.walleyedan.com

Otherwise I know that Jason will get you situated with a good guide also.

good luck

Be prepared to pay more than $100 a day though.

Good luck in your quest.

BHS

I believe he meant $100 MORE a day than there.

10-4 my fault, didn't read close enough.

BHS