• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gang,

I've had a banner year on the Croix, tell me in general terms how the pool 3 walleye bite has been, especially big fish. I've got a theory, I'm working on about the good croix bite. I need some summer 2007 field reports to prove it or disprove it.

Thanks,

Turk

I caught decent fish on the croix and pool 3 this year. It seems more nice fish were caught this year on pool 3 than in years past, but could just be more people reporting. I thought there were more pigs caught on the croix last year than this year? But there still have been many caught this year. Are you thinking something along the lines of the power plant being shut down last winter?

No not power plant, I was thinking that because the water was so low on the sippi that the croix, with its deep and cool waters was holding the P3 eyes. That's likely not the case as the reports are sounding like this is a banner year on P3 too...

Turk