Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tippman

Harddrives Pond

11 posts in this topic

Had a great day canoing from St. Cloud to Clearwater yesterday. Caught many smallies along with a few cats and walleyes. Never got feet wet the entire trip. Was suprised with the number of people on the river. Here's the question. Who has info about the Harddives pond just after the golf course. I heard it was closed off from the Miss. many years ago and had an old timer telling me about the fish that used to be in there. We just walked up the bank to it and saw smallies and sunfish swimming. The water was nice and clear but didn't go in cause I'm guessing you're not supposed to. Anyone ever fished it, you can e-mail me below if you'd rather not post.

35 feet for center of the road, or water accessable make its legal to fish, other then that. ASking people who live on the pond its by far the best thing to do.

As I recall there is a chain-link fence around the property you are talking about. I also believe there are No-Tresspassing signs. And I know for a fact, not even long time employees with Hardrives, even think about fishing there. Another forbidden fruit.

Hmm! What are they hiding in there?

there are no tresspass signs across from the golf course on the dike. must be big crocs in there. smile.gif

I think what you might want to think about is, this is a piece of property that is OWNED by Harddrives, and that they are trying to run a business there. I hope that we could just respect the company for providing us with good roads to drive on and not expect them to have to worry about who is driving in and out of their property.

Quote:

I think what you might want to think about is, this is a piece of property that is OWNED by Harddrives, and that they are trying to run a business there. I hope that we could just respect the company for providing us with good roads to drive on and not expect them to have to worry about who is driving in and out of their property.

Jeez I didn't realize Harddrives was a non profit org... apperently they just provide us with these roads to drive on? What do the thousands I pay in propert taxes go to then?

They own the property, and you stub your toe, who you gonna sue?

Quote:

I don't think anybody is asking to drive on the property. The guy was wondering if anybody knew anything about fishing it. No tresspass signs kinda answers that question.

Are you guys talking about the pond by Eagel Trace Golfers Club or The travelers county club?

this is by the st cloud country club