• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hows the water level out here. I was going to go out this weekend and check it you, but didnt make it. I have heard alot of people taking lower units out on forest lake, so i just wanted to make sure that its all good?

It's low. As I mentioned in an earlier post, 1 week ago I had 9 1/2 inches of water at the end of my 100 ft dock. My neighbor said his son took off the lower unit near the island about 3 weeks ago. I think the access is all right just be careful.

is therea nything to watch out when you are running in the middle of the lake?

The Island wink.gif

Seriously.. dont run between the island and the shore to the east.

Well, since i have never been on the lake, yet know where it is, ill follow you dietz!!

I'm going to put a disguise on, you will never find me.... blush.gif

Was out there last night. I took the yard stick down to the dock and had 7 1/2" of water at the end. Seems to have gone down 2" in the last 10 days. What Deitz said is right. When the water was really low the island was a penninsula extending from the east side. I would also be careful around the west end of the island as there are rocks there. There is a shallow flat extending from the east side just as you enter the main lake coming from the north access. I would stay to west side of center. It deepens as soon as you get past that.