Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaydog

sunday league

13 posts in this topic

1st place 6 bass over 80" total length 2nd place 10 bass over 70" total length 3rd place 2 bass.

i changed dates this sunday 10-4

twin & sylvia for sunday 8/12 6 bass 10 crappie per boat 8/19 sunday sugar 6 bass and one muskie per boat 8/26 maple lake 6 bass 3 pike per boat 9/16??? total length for all fish

Sounds like it was a good time. 10 bass? Thought it was only 6 per boat.

I would love to come to twin, but i will be up on the horseshoe for a tournament. Unless you switch the date smile.gifcool.gif

Hey JD... thanks for putting this little deal together it was a fun time. I will mark my calendar for the next couple dates, look forward to hooking up and doing some fishing. If you are interested in the long and crooked lake deal we could make room for the boats and trailers. Just a thought...

jaydog, I would like more info on your scoring system. I may concider fishing some of your outings.

really no scoreing just total length

sugar this sunday 10-4 at the south access 6 bass & one muskie

how are you doing the muskie?

i dont know i was thinking doing total length bass & muskie if any one gets a muskie

Yeah I was out on Sugar three days ago and I saw two dead muskies laying on shore... they were about as round as a tree. I think we need to be very careful with the muskie deal since they are so tempermental this time of the year. Would you do release asap JD?

Jaydog, I am not working this weekend, will be able to fish Maple Lake tomorrow. How many boats do we have then? Need more I assume?

Robbo

i not go to make i dont know if any is going

i'm planing on going to mille lacs lake one weekend for the day in sept got acouple buddies that what to go too i like see get more people to come make a little tourment out of it would any else be interested laugh.gif

Would like to go, Sept. is looking like it is going to be a busy month for me, But keep me imformed when your going and I'll see what I can do.