• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone fish Elizabeth anymore? I grew up south of Atwater and fished it quite a bit. Along with Ella and Carrie of course. I would imagine with the dry spell it's probably weeded over pretty good. frown.gif

I fish it early,May,June. Bass nothern and occasionally a eye or two,few people fish it.The ones I know who do fish it do it cause of less traffic! smile.gif

A buddy of mine fished lizzy two weeks ago. All he got was one walleye on a lindy rig. He said there isnt many weeds.

The fish were really goin' out there the end of june. They got hit pretty hard and it got hot and kinda quit. There was a lot of 18-22 inch fish caught with the occasional 24-28". It was fun for about 2 weeks! wink.gifGood to see theres still some in there. Most of them are too big to keep. Sure fun to catch though!