Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smoker62

carlsons harmony beach resort

12 posts in this topic

has anyone stayed at harmony recently? just wondering how this resort is, any comments good or not so good? thanks

we just spent two weeks there and had a great time. the whole crew are great, from the Carlsons to the dockboys. when I say two weeks, that was in July. i was also there for a week in june and plan on going back for a week in september/early october.

booked the first week in sept. never been to the lake before but looked like a nice place to stay. jerilyn was very nice when we spoke on the phone, thanks for the input. how was the fishing when you were there?

first week wasn't too bad (had some pretty good storms), second week was hot as heck. think the heat index got to 105 one day (heard on the radio). july's not the best time to go. we only went then cause my brother & family we're going. caught quite a few fish but had to really work at it. made a couple trips to namakin for fish. i like june (first part) and september. you should really enjoy it in september.

We've stayed there the last 5 years...wouldn't stay anywhere else. Carlson's are great people that really go out of their way to make your stay as good as possible. Had a leak in my boat last year and they helped pull it out and fixed it so it didn't ruin our trip. Travis is always ready with helpful hints on fishing. If it's your first year hire a guide. You will catch fish and learn the lake. Tim Watson is great...

is travis jerilyns son? i talked to jerilyn on the phone and have seen clark refered to on their web site figuring he was the husband and travis and tonya were the young children. maybe not so young heh?

the only young one (little guy) belongs to travis and tonya and he won't be little for long.

i wouldn't be suprised if he was crappie fishing this fall.

Travis is the son, he runs the place...Clark is the father...both are great people and you will have a great time

Post deleted by smoker62

Never have been a fan of email, I would call.

your right, i will call. late night frustrations getting the better of me . didnt read so well this am for either of us.