Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krebber

Eagle Lake amateur

2 posts in this topic

I'm set to spend a few days with MANY in-laws at Eagle Lake. I've never been there and would appreciate any general tips/suggestions on what to try catching. I prefer walleye, but this time of year - and with family - it's way more about catching/action. Some in-laws say they focus on northern but didn't mention tactics/etc. I've also been told it might worth boating to Potato. (I guess they're connected....but given water levels, is that wise with a 17-foot glass boat?) So what would folks recommend? I did search past forums and found little on Eagle. Also sounds like Northern Bait would be a smart stop. Tips/helps/thoughts/even prayers...appreciated. It'd be great to outfish the in-laws! Thanks in advance!! cool.gif

eyes and big gills are prevalent, leeches and crawlers in 15 feet will get you fish. stop by Northern Bait when you get into town and we will fix you up. Jonah