Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dahitman44

Conceal and carry class

5 posts in this topic

I just took my conceal and carry class. Wow did I learn a lot.

I think everyone that is interested in that should take one. It was incredible what I learned. The guy did a GREAT job.

I am sure you all would think that Da Hitman has a conceal an carry permit, but I did not. It is hard to be the hitman with a beer can top, some fishing line, and a duck call, but I have managed. grin.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

A small story about conceal carry. My father avid collecter of firearms, antique, rare, different etc. found a small plastic pistol about size of a credit card at a gun show in Tulsa OK. If you were to imagine the size of a small solar caculator that held 2 shots. Ok to make a long story short, during my divorace tiral at the Clay County Court house I see my father disapear in the middle of it only to return about 5 minutes later. At lunch he told me had to return to the car to put his pistol in the trunk. He had forgot about it being in his shirt pocket of all places. It never set off the detector at the court house. Couldn't belive it. Now imaginge if he was some psycho with a point to make. After the day was over my father asked to speak to the head of security and explained what he had done by accident. the guy was in absolute horror. He asked to see the firearm. he brought him to the car and took it out of his trunk safe and showed it to the officer. He just had this real dumbfounded look on his face. Hard to beleive that this gun is perfectly legal and a woring firearm. So the moral of the story, don;t forget to take it out of your personal space before going to court on your ticket.

Very good reminder.

Hitman... your takin that speeding ticket a little too far shocked.gif

Nah -- just wanted to get it.

That and I need it to be da hitman. grin.gifcool.gif