• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

blackcloud ammo?

anyone goin to try federals new black cloud ammo? i think im going to give it a shot..it looks pretty nice

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

I have 3 cases ready to go 2's and bb's

I have 7 cases and I havent hunted waterfowl in 3 years. crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Must be because I work at Federal. grin.gif

What will the cost of black cloud ammo. I'm assuming it is denser than steel but was wondering what the overall advantage was.

It's 20.99 at cabelas for a box of12 ga. 3 inch. They say the advantage is it makes larger pellet holes. Has any one actually tried these yet? Are they worth spending 20 bucks for one box?

i've heard it patterns very well from a few people all shot out of different guns and were impressed as far as knock down power and damage to the bird, i guess well just have to wait till early goose season

My bro shot the stuff last year out in Idaho. Said it's the best darn stuff out there.

Just like the slogan: drops ducks like rain

Mysterio

My bro said that he actually saw blood coming out of the breast of the drake mallard before he hit the water.

If your shootin steel - this is the stuff you want.

Mysterio

I'm not sure if I'm sold yet. People buy it because it has a sweet box, and all this promotion. It is still steel, just 40% has a black coating with a little ring around it, with a special wad. It's still just steel, isn't it? Is all that worth 10 more dollars? crazy.gif

Has any one tried winchester supreme? Thats just steel too. But on cabelas web site it has great reveiws.