• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody know much about the lake?

Was looking at some property and was curious about the fishing, water clarity, weediness, etc

Thanks

Pretty clear and decent panfish lake and thats all I really know about it.

i have a co-worker who has a cabin on Mill.. Great panfish lake and alot of bass in there too!! Walleyes are there to be had but ya gotta work a little bit.. if I had x-tra $$ i woulsn't hesitate gettin a place on mill grin.gif

My father and mother in law have a place on the lake and we frequent the lake often. I would say it is a great panfish lake and the walleye's are good keeper size in the lake if you can find them. If you have any questions about the lake feel free to email me.

As others have said decent panfish, walleyes tough to find but when you do they are nice, not a monster/trophy class walleye lake, just nice. Bass are ok in numbers. Are there better lakes?? Yes, but there are a lot worse to choose from.