Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HUNTFISH69

Pimushe reports?

5 posts in this topic

I'm headin up the 4-11 for a fishin trip stayin at Pimushe resort and was wondering if there had been any good action as of late.

Hey Huntfish69, If you could let me know when you get back how you did on Pimushe and if you tried Rabideau or any other lakes with any luck I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Had to cut it a little short, but while we were up there we caught panfish on pretty much every weedline/point/dropoff and pounded northerns in the 1-3lb range. Once it got towards dusk walleye's were hitting crankbaits in the big 12-15ft flats in most bays, orange seems to do the best, didn't get to rabideau at all though.

Thanks for the info. Were the sunfish decent size or 3 to a pound? Did you catch a lot of walleyes and what were the sizes?

Thanks again!

Sunfish were mainly in the 3 to a lb range but we pulled out a few that were over 1/2lb crappies in the 3/4lb range were pretty common also. As far as walleye's go the first night we got nothing, but once we found them the action was pretty good for 3 guys 5 walleye's in 30min that was the best but we'd usually catch 6+ a day that were from 2-4 and a few that were 26-27" released those.