Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
First Ice-Mike

Leech Lake Info

4 posts in this topic

Going to be playing the State Softball Tournament on the 18th and 19th of August and I'm thinkin about bringing the boat. We are staying at Woodland Resort and we'd like to catch some walleyes or panfish. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

FI

Mike, send me an email. I am up there every weekend and can hook you up with all three if you want. I will be up that weekend as well, maybe we can hook up and I can put you on some fish.

Sounds good Chuck - Maybe we can shoot some birds this fall - should be outstanding.

FI

I sent you an email to your work address. Not sure if thats still the same one or not.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• delcecchi
      Hey, I expressed what I have heard from the locals.   We have been summer folks for quite a while so get some access to the feelings of the locals, like our next door neighbors.      The Landing seems to have made a deliberate business decision to not target local folks but rather upscale tourists.   That is their privilege.    I choose not to patronize them.     As a guy I used to know at IBM said  "that's not the target market".  I am not the Landing's target market.      See you at the Crescent.   (or South Switch.)   (or the VFW in cook for burger night)    Lots of places to go if I want upscale.  Whistling Bird in Gilbert, several places in Ely, etc.  
    • leech~~
      Plus+1 the lake landings are going to take a huge hit this week.
    • jjohnson5150
      Blocks. Make sure it's on blocks. In case it's unclear, use blocks.  I'm more concerned about the accesses than my house. Areas with a slope and melting snow run off are going to be a mess. Add rain to the mix and it's worse. I'll be checking on my house daily and be prepared to make the move off the lake if needed. 
    • Ballyhoo
      Does the wording even change in the report or just the date?
    • Ballyhoo
      Oohhh, I'll tell you what folks, it is just a beautiful day to be in the northland!!!   Heard that one a time or two.   Classic Country Sunday, the opening 15 minutes were the best.