• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Was just heading out later this week in search of some walleyes and wondering if anybody has had any luck? If so is deep better or shallow and live bait or cranks?

Thanks in advance!!

• 3 weeks later...

Fished Big Birch on Sunday, we fished the north end and we fished mainly from 14-28 feet deep, caught small bass and sunfish nibbling our crawlers and one northern... nothing for walleyes, the surface temp was 76 degrees, and that may have the walleyes shut down for now. The in laws are renting a cabin for the week next week, has anyone been fishing the main (south) end of the lake? Would like a spot to catch a few for a shore dinner. I am asking for a spot, LOL, unlike others. email me or give some generals if you want, thanks. My email is on my page if you click on my name,