Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aces In The Hole

Pontoon rentals

10 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone knew of a resort or somewhere I can rent a pontoon for the weekend of Oct. 11th to 14th. I know they take all the buoys out of the lake before that and some resorts don't rent out boats because of this, but I was hoping there is a resort who will. Any info would be great!

you could call moosebirds and ask if they have them that late.

How are you gonna camouflage something that size?

I already tried Moosebirds and they said they would be in Alaska at that time so they wouldn't rent any boats out at that time.

We are just trying to rent a pontoon so we can take all the kids bobber fishing during the day and the fishing boats don't have enough room in them for the kids to move around.

Try Shamrock Marina

You could maybe post a request to someone on the forum willing to rent/guide their own personal pontoon for the day. If I owned one, I'd take you out for the price of the gas and a six pack! cool.gif

Check with Ed at the Vermilion Dam Lodge...

We don't rent pontoons at Shamrock any more. You could also try Fortune Bay Marina...

Ok, I found a resort that will rent us a pontoon for the weekend! I wanna thanks everyone for their advice! Is it October yet???

SkunkedAgain, thanks for the offer! I would have no problems paying for the gas and a 6 pack! But lets make it a 12 pack instead! grin.gif

Quote:

You could maybe post a request to someone on the forum willing to rent/guide their own personal pontoon for the day. If I owned one, I'd take you out for the price of the gas and a six pack!
cool.gif

Now here's a team player!