• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

wild boar,wild pigs,wild ferols?

247outdoors

does anyone know where i can find these such animals in minnesota?. Farms, butcher shops anywhere? Please help?

The only place you would find them in MN is probably at a fenced game farm. I have heard that Wisconsin has some, otherwise you have to head south to find them. Are you looking to hunt them?

Don't know about MN, but head to Texas and someplaces you can shoot as many as you want.

hunt or a butcher place! Don't matter. Want to try it out see how it taste. Any places in minnesota or wisconsin?

I don't think wild hogs are allowed in MN because of concerns with them escaping. I know there are some in Wisc - escapees from game farms!!!

Game farms should be banned!! The potential to screw up the natural enviroment by spreading CWD or accidental release of harmful exotics should trump the rights of a few individuals.

I believe Cabelas has wild boar jerky. If your looking for a hunt, try the U.P. I have heard there were some bigguns up there, and not really far away.

There is a game farm in Montour(sp?), IA that has boar.

Never been there, but I know a couple guys that have.

They shot pigs.

That is about all I know

DL

Douglas County,WI has some you can hunt. All you need is a small game license. Try emailing WI DNR to find out where they are having problems with them. Some people say they have seen them on the MN side but I haven't seen any sign around Holyoke but I haven't been out in the woods that much lately but will be soon for bear hunting. That would be a nice surprise to see one come into the bait pile.