• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pounded the walleye July 21-28!!

My buddy and I caught 41 keeper walleye in 4 1/2 days of fishing this last week. Dont know if what we did was something new but wow did we get lucky...did the same thing and fished the same spot everyday and mainly at night. Best trip of my life with about the worst weather haha Even caught a monster musky on accident and was lucky enought to get it in the bost with 14lb test on and no wire leader. A trip dreams are made of!!

Please feel free to share anymore info if you would. You certainly don't have too, but thanks if you do. I'm headed to Cass on Aug 11 - 18 and have only been on it once. That time all I caught was three little dinky walleye and a bunch of rock bass. I must have been in the wrong location at the wrong time and or used the wrong bait/lure.