Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valv

SOLD !! 1993 39ft 2 bedroom travel trailer, TO BE RESTORED COMPLETELY ! SOLD!!!

3 posts in this topic

1993 Marathon 39ft pull behind travel trailer.

It has 2 full bedrooms on each end (not a bedroom and a couch as usual), huge slideout, 2 air conditioners, sliding patio window, canopy, etc.

It is a flood salvage camper, but not from Kathrina, this comes from Kansas area

Frame, undercarriage and exterior are very good, interior needs COMPLETELY REPLACED, IT"S REALLY BAD, water backed up the sewer tanks and flooded interior of camper for approx 2 ft high, IT STINKS LIKE YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE shocked.gif

This will make an excellent hunting or fishing cabin if you have some land to develop or want to move in an area where it can be removed quickly.

It takes a 3/4 ton truck, weights 11,200lbs empty, this thing is HUGE.

As I said undercarriage is VERY good, tires are almost new and bearing have been serviced. All you need is to take EVERYTHING OUT from the inside (including paneling and carpet) and start over just like a house but with cheaper initial price.

$ 1,200 and it's yours (or best offer), it has title and can be transfered to anybody.

Marathon1.jpg

Marathon2.jpg

Marathon3.jpg

Marathon4.jpg

Hey Val I sent you an e-mail through craigslist and as soon as I saw your reply and the name I had to look to here to make sure it was you. Anyway I am very interested and I will give you a call sometime tomorrow (monday) and ask you a few questions.

SOLD !!!!!!!!!!