Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hawkeye43

EFGH

9 posts in this topic

Happy birthday,efgh. I hope you had a great day to play. wink.gif

Happy birthday. Been awhile since I've seen you.

Happy Birthday young man!

Thanks guys, its the big 69 today. I don;t feel that old. Do any of you ever run into Matt J., or did he trade in his fishing license for a marrige license and give up fishing? My wife had eye sugery on wed. of this week, she had a hole in her retina repared and will be under the weather for another week or so. Cuts into the fishing. Francis.

Matt is so busy working at Thorne Bros I dont think he ever sees daylight. Maybe we will have to get him back down here for a little fishing get together sometime.

Sure hope all goes well for the wife's eye surgery.

69, not that far away for me but boy, I'll bet it's not far at all for Ken. wink.gifsmile.gif

Happy belated efgh! Hope youre wife's eye gets better. Look at it this way though....if she can't see so well right now, maybe she won't see you walking out the door to go fishing! shocked.gifgrin.gifwink.gif

Hope you had a good one.

I've been thinking the same thing. It's like Matt J's name has been stricken from the records.

Oh, Happy B day!

MJ is fine, just busy. He is in the real world now with bills to pay like all of us. Hope Mary lee gets well soon and wish her well. I hate to see you go goofy by not fishing now. I just hope like h#!! I get to 69. blush.gif

The real world; such a drag. smirk.gif

Best wishes to your wife Francis.