Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cranken21

City Bow Hunt

19 posts in this topic

Just around the corner, Anyone else getting excited? Anyone had there cameras out yet? Lets see some pics. Good luck to everyone who is hunting this year, should be another great year!

Cranken21

Cant wait to get back out there. No cams out yet had two stolen last year. lots of visuals though. Good luck to you and may your arrows fly straight.

Gary Rabold cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

No cams for me either, but I am almost ready to put away the fishing poles and get in the woods...................almost grin.gif

I can not weight till september as well this should be another great year smirk.gif. Hope the weather this year is cooler than last. I will be counting days just as I have done all summer cool.gif. I will put mine ( Camera ) out when it cools down will post them then.

Anyone else out there got a sore shoul;der too ? I cant wait to use the new bow this fall. Been shootin every day now. not much time left. May all your arrows fly true and good luck to all of you hunters and huntresses. And be safe. cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

I can not wait to use my new bow as well smirk.gif. I can not wait to get out in the woods again and sit in a tree and call it home again this year smile.gif. Look out Does and I now my arrow will shoot strait. I think this year I will be done soon I will shoot the first four does I see and as for the buck well I will not do what I did last year the first 150 class that is in range will be on the wall confused.gif. I hope I will help out other hunters come party hunting as well it will be some time for me to shoot carp again so I must shoot as much as I can to stay in tun shocked.gif. I wish you all a safe hunt and shoot strait and shoot does cool.gif

I am getting my trail cameras out today cool.gif.

I have had mine out for a week now...only 1 buck...looks like a 4x4, decent body, full velvet. I have to make it out there today to change my batteries. Problem, my 4 wheeler went toast on me yesterday, and need to bring it to Gander to get it fixed. Hand brake went limp, and left front wheel is locked up. Ya, that made for a fun trip back to the house from where my camera is! ARG!

Woodie after all the problems you have had with that Arctic Cat I will never buy one. Between that and your truck its amazing you get to go anyplace. crazy.gif

On another note how is the boat runnin? Good enough to hit the big lake this weekend?

Woodie you should slow down and take your time smirk.gif. You might not brake down so much. Well hope they get it fixed right for you confused.gif.

Its the truck that really screws up on me...the wheeler has been pretty good to me. Well, it is an 07, and has only 400 or so miles on it. Most of it on hard water!

This year, its 28" tires on the beast. That way when i get that heavy northlander guy on it, it don't just sit and spin on the ice!

Well, here is my one and only buck for the camera so far this week. Many does...but only this buck.

deer1.jpg

deer2.jpg

We are getting closer less than a month away now smile.gif. I can not wait I hope we get some rain soon. The deer are all going to be close to the water. I have seen a lot of small streams bone dry this year and bigger streams that are very low we need rain. Hope you all have been shooting a lot and shoot them Does and fawns and shoot allot and shoot strait smirk.gif.

Ok, I am ready 30 day's till we start smirk.gif. I am counting now the day are yet to come but I am ready, Fall is just around the corner smile.gif. I hope we get some rain soon confused.gif, pray for rain we need it.

Ya Tom, I am getting a little excited my self. Got a few nice bucks on camera, so hopefully they will stick around.

Darien I am in an look out Does smirk.gif. I hope to see a good Buck as well grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif.

Well just to let you all now now Deb will be haveing brain sugery october 3rd and my deer hunt will be short confused.gif It is very scary for her and I so I pray every day that god will help us out I need her here every day, This is hard so the deer are safe some what but when I am in a tree look out the arow will fly. I do now this it will find the hart ask gary yes it will smirk.gifshocked.gifsmile.gif :cool. I wish you all a good hunt.:.

I will be praying for you and Deb, Tom. Keep your faith and let God work it out.

Well two weeks till the hunt smile.gif. I can not wait till then smirk.gif. It should be a great year cool.gif.