Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
carp_killer

carp

9 posts in this topic

anyone no if the carp are starting to be in the big groups on waganda yet last week i shot a few in groups but most were single

How close to Sibley state park is that lake? Also any idea where i can veiw the regulations on carp shooting in Minnesota. I am from iowa. We fish lake Andrew alot when we go camping there and have seen lots of carp near the inlet when the water is flowing. I have always wanted to take my bow up there but never remember to bring it. I am coming up there the first weekend in August. I would like to get in some shooting,but have not had a chance to yet this year. Also where do you disspose of the fish? Good Luck. Todd H

not sure for how close but the only rules you really need to no are no night fishing dont through the fish back in the water and all the common sense things i just throw mine in the freezer if its a common if its anything else im gunna eat it

Wakanda (formerly "Wagonga") is about 5 miles SE of Willmar, so about 15 miles (give or take) from Sibley...

walleyemkr you work outta spicer on co. rd. 8 & 10? smile.gif

Carp_killer, how long you been shooting carp?

bout 4 years you wouldnt happen to no brady miller from buffalo would ya

No I, Don't. Does he hunt carp also?

ya he hunts all sorts of other fish hes prolly the only guy in your town with a big fan on his boat