Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wallyw

Bait

4 posts in this topic

I'm looking for four pounds of jumbo/large leaches for use on Rainy next week. I'm having a real hard time find nice leaches in the twin cities. I called the the Rainy lake one stop but they haven't called me back yet. I'm also looking at 1/2 flat of crawlers too. If I can't come up with some good bait the guys will drag me behind the houseboat all the way out past the narrows. Anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks Dave

Hey Dave,

4LBS of Leeches is planning for some serious success! Coupled with a 1/2 flat of crawlers. I like your way of thinking. I would guess the One stop will hook you up, but may want to give them another ring. I might also suggest some Shiners. Get yourself a bait tamer and sink it along the houseboat along the bottom where the cooler water is. Fishing has been good for some and poor for others. Typical I suppose. Good Luck Buddy!

RD

Dave, I will give you a shout tomorrow. I have been out of town for the last five days and busy with some personal issues prior to that. Look forward to talking to ya tomorrow!

Great,

I get home about 3:00 so I'll wait around for your call.

Dave

763-755-0350