Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
channelfats

UNBELIEVABLE

3 posts in this topic

I was pulling some spinners with my brother(ellas father-see open water forum-needs prayers post)(which ella is still in the hospital)(I digress) at the confluence on the 'sippi side, and there was another boat in the channel SLOWLY cruising by us(thank you) and another fishing boat on the far side of that one going down stream. A group of jacka$$ jetskiers was flying down stream at us, 3 or four found there way around the crowd since they run in so little of water, and one found his way right between me and the boat next to us, WHILE KICKING UP A FOUR FOOT TALL SPRAY OF WATER that came right over my gunnel and soaked me head to toe. Depthfinder soaked, gps soaked, sandwich soaked(which really pissed me off), and an open box of jigs now underwater in their compartments. If I wasnt just trying to have a good time with my brother, who has only left the childrens hospital 3 times in almost a month now, in my new(to me) boat.... man i tell you what... unreal. even the 20 foot bayliner slowed down to idle by us kicking up no wake at all. Im a catfisherman at heart, so I had a 6oz bell sinker, and one 5oz triangle ready for them to come back and do it again. that would be a very large wound to the head. not worth it when he could have just slowed down.

Had to vent, and send out a warning for you fellas that like this spot too, heads up if you see these jerks coming.

fats

Punks! to bad you didn't get a picture and have them arrested of course your camera would have been ruined also.

I hate people like that I know what you mean about the sinkers but you are right not worth it.

Sounds like the Malibu Wakesetter loaded with 9 people pulling a wakeboarder in front of the 35W launch last weekend. Their wake busted some SERIOUS sized floaters loose that floated into a couple boats launching (including us). I just don't get what some people think anymore. Lets just say with the ballast system in these boats coupled with 9 bodies running half on plane, the wake was NOT small in the least.