Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fiskyknut

DanT....Carrots!

5 posts in this topic

Hey Dan how goes it? Well the trolling bite is kickin into high gear up here on the LOTW, we are getting some BIG ones these days on just about every trip.

But.....

Tis soon August and I drag myself over to the Red once or twice a week starting around the 10th each year for some Kitties to break the monotony of the midsummer Troll-a-Thon. Should be a darn good year as we had very high water thru the later part of June and into July. Years such as this one with high water coinciding with their prespawn wanderings and ways in June and early July seem to always make for a great late summer/fall bite, the numbers of large fish seem to double as well on my river haunts on the northern valley.

Tempting eh? LOL!

Norm

Carrots and carrot cake! Dang you Skull!

I will see iffin I can round up a couple more mad catters and head up to the wack mud banks with ya this year.

Quote:

Tempting eh?

YES YES YES

Ya man bring Tyler too!

We could do the mud banks for the BIG cats and troll some mudflats on the pond too iffin your so inclined?

Get something penciled in!!!!

I think that'd be a heck of a good time!!