Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
bopscott

2006 lund fisherman,2004 johnson 4-stroke

bopscott    0
bopscott

*2006 1700 lund fisherman Black and silver with red striping. This boat has been used very little. Has 3 air-ride seats,vinyl floor,snap in carpet,swim ladder,sony cd deck with removable face,four flush mount ram rod holders,bimini type top never used and a travel cover.Also two livewells and center rod storage (6 rods)along with side storage also.Also attached is Lowrance x-125 on driver area and Lowrance x-51 on front. Also a ram mount for Lowrance hand held G.P.S..and a extra electric plug-in.Also has a two bank guest charger. Boat has a 65 lb. minnkota power drive unit. A galvanized yacht club swing tongue trailer round out the boat. Also a three batteries are new this early summer. The 2004 Johnson 140 4-stroke is a great engine and I believe has between 20 and thirty hours on the motor.The boat will top out at 46 m.p.h. in perfect conditions with a 23 pitch aluminum prop. The boat was always stored inside in the winter. Asking price is $23,500 with some other extras available and located in the Duluth area. Great boat for the cool.gif family or just for fishing. Also photos are available. Selling boat because my sons are soo involved in sports and that has become my hobby!! ooo.gif

bopscott    0
bopscott

will do. check your e-mail for contact info. Pictures will be forthcoming.

bopscott    0
bopscott

pictures sent

bopscott    0
bopscott

still have boat and pictures sent

bopscott    0
bopscott

pics were sent

Hemlock    0
Hemlock

This is a great set up. I've got a 2003 Fisherman with the Suzuki 140 (same motor) Sounds like you've got it dressed up nicely.

bopscott    0
bopscott

thanks hemlock,I really do not want to sell, but my wife keeps saying to me,Why do we have that boat?You should sell and she is right as I cannot commit the time to the boat as I should. Maybe when the kids get older and I am not so into their activities then the timing will be right.

bopscott    0
bopscott

Pics sent mr. nailz

bopscott    0
bopscott

Anyone interested in the boat I will not be available to send pics or talk sale from 7-27-07 to about 8-2-07. you can still send requests though!

bopscott    0
bopscott

Well, I am back from vacation so if you are interested in this boat and motor combo, let me know and I also found out they are reintroducing the fisherman back for 2008, obviously the consumers have spoken!!

bgreen82    0
bgreen82

can i get some pics please.

bopscott    0
bopscott

Pics to both will be sent!

bopscott    0
bopscott

Hmmm! smile.gif come on fisherman and families of fisherman This boat is sitting in my driveway and has gotten little use,needs someone to adopt this rig as it seems a real bummer that someone is not getting the use out of it.