Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bopscott

2006 lund fisherman,2004 johnson 4-stroke

18 posts in this topic

*2006 1700 lund fisherman Black and silver with red striping. This boat has been used very little. Has 3 air-ride seats,vinyl floor,snap in carpet,swim ladder,sony cd deck with removable face,four flush mount ram rod holders,bimini type top never used and a travel cover.Also two livewells and center rod storage (6 rods)along with side storage also.Also attached is Lowrance x-125 on driver area and Lowrance x-51 on front. Also a ram mount for Lowrance hand held G.P.S..and a extra electric plug-in.Also has a two bank guest charger. Boat has a 65 lb. minnkota power drive unit. A galvanized yacht club swing tongue trailer round out the boat. Also a three batteries are new this early summer. The 2004 Johnson 140 4-stroke is a great engine and I believe has between 20 and thirty hours on the motor.The boat will top out at 46 m.p.h. in perfect conditions with a 23 pitch aluminum prop. The boat was always stored inside in the winter. Asking price is $23,500 with some other extras available and located in the Duluth area. Great boat for the cool.gif family or just for fishing. Also photos are available. Selling boat because my sons are soo involved in sports and that has become my hobby!! ooo.gif

will do. check your e-mail for contact info. Pictures will be forthcoming.

You still got the boat?

Pics please, gregm@ironwood.com

pictures sent

still have boat and pictures sent

pics were sent

This is a great set up. I've got a 2003 Fisherman with the Suzuki 140 (same motor) Sounds like you've got it dressed up nicely.

thanks hemlock,I really do not want to sell, but my wife keeps saying to me,Why do we have that boat?You should sell and she is right as I cannot commit the time to the boat as I should. Maybe when the kids get older and I am not so into their activities then the timing will be right.

Pics sent mr. nailz

Anyone interested in the boat I will not be available to send pics or talk sale from 7-27-07 to about 8-2-07. you can still send requests though!

Well, I am back from vacation so if you are interested in this boat and motor combo, let me know and I also found out they are reintroducing the fisherman back for 2008, obviously the consumers have spoken!!

can i get some pics please.

Pics to both will be sent!

Hmmm! smile.gif come on fisherman and families of fisherman This boat is sitting in my driveway and has gotten little use,needs someone to adopt this rig as it seems a real bummer that someone is not getting the use out of it.