Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishin4Life

14' Crestliner Fishing Boat and motor $1,000

5 posts in this topic

Older 14' Crestliner fishing boat with an 18HP Johnson outboard. The motor was completely gone through last year with all new gaskets and impeller. Motor runs great. Starts on the second or third pull cold, and one pull warm. I just put in a floor over the front two seats and was a perfect fishing boat for me. I will also include a one year old minn kota trolling motor and a brand new (two months ago) deep cell battery. The trailer bearings were re-packed this spring by a local shop and has bearing buddies. I also just put on new trailer lights as well. It is all ready to hit the water. Oh yeah and the tabs are good through 09'.

Only reason for sale is that I need the money for college. Would like to get $1,000 but the Price is negotiable, its gotta go. Boat is now up in White Bear Lake, can arrange a showing by request. I would happy to water test the motor as well, either in a barrel or on the lake. However this would require prior arrangements.

The junk in the boat is gone, sorry I was moving out of my place at the time of the photos, hope you can see what you need to. Boat has to go! Shoot me an offer, no reasonable offer refused

Feel free to call with any questions 651-307-9759

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

What year is the boat?

Can you send pictures to: tisch006 at earthlink (Contact Us Please) net

I can't remember exactly, but I am thinking it is a 67... Something like that anyway. I know for sure the motor is a 59

Can you not see the pictures in the post? Those are all i got...Not sure what you want e-mailed...

For some reason I couldn't see them? I can now. Thanks! Let me talk to my finance manager and get back to you.

Hey sorry I just sold the boat today. I will let you know if something falls through. But so far its a done deal. Thanks for your interest!