Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GFNER

Chocolate Lab

5 posts in this topic

My family and I are heartbroken. I have a 6yr old spayed female,absolutly no health probloms,all shots,took 1st in her obedience class at Radisson Kennels.I've never hunted this dog but she has a great nose and is not gun shy.Problom is she HATES bycycles and motorcycles.I now live in a neighbborhood with lots of traffic and she's been charging people on bikes.I can't imagine putting her down and would love to give her to a Loving home!She's also house trained. reach me at www.jcschempf@peoplepc.com frown.gif

GFNER,

I might be interested in the gal. I do have a couple questions for you. Is she good around little kids? I have a one year old son and he loves animals, but once in a while he kinda swats at them and I am trying to break him of this habit. It is not really a swat, but more like grabbing and pulling quickly. Also, I am gone during the day from usually around 7 am to 5 pm. You said she is house trained, will she be able to stay inside that long or would it be best to keep her in the backyard during the day? I do have a fully fenced backyard. I live over in Blaine so if you were missing her, you and your family would be more than welcome to come visit. Let me know and I will see what I can do. Also, what is her name? What kind of food do you feed her and how much does she eat on an average day?

I tried to email you but it wouldn't work. Drop me a line at polarsusd81@yahoo.com and/or tom.dobbins@amec.com.

Thanks,

Tom Dobbins

GFNER...don't know the circumstances but posted to your post on the dogs forum.

Polar,

Sorry to get back so late my coputer has crashed. I'm thinkink better safe than sorry. With a child that young and an older dog in a strange place I would'nt feel good. Thank -you Very much for your interest though.

I'm very interested. My lab was stolen a month ago....and we are wanting another lab. Drop me and email at matt.cake at divineswinecatering (Contact Us Please) com