Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Braves are Back

15 posts in this topic

Watch out.....There coming back... Chipper is in great shape, and there pitching well.

and they have old man franco

great player for his age. The guy can still play

Pitching has been a little better and Willie, Andruw and Chipper have all got the bats going for the time being. I like Franco, he's a tough out. I just hope the Braves can make it threw the 4 game series with the Giants without giving up 3 homeruns to Barry. Going to be tough because hes done good in the past against Smoltz and Hudson.

As much as i love henry, i have a feeling bonds might do it in the next week or two. I saw a press conference last night with hudson about bonds against the braves, and it sounds like there going to pitch around him. See what happens.

I just don't see Smoltz and Hudson backing down, i think there going to go after him. Cox always seems to pitch to him and give up bombs. It will be sad to see Hammers record go down to one of the biggest cheating jerks in sports. Hopefully A-Rod can stay on pace and Barrys record will go down in 5-6 years. JMO

i think arod will be the next guy to break it. Hes the only one on pace for it. Hopefully he stays health and breaks it. Braves are goign right after him.

Arod is crap over paid P.O.S Griffey should be right up with him but injures kept him back just like bonds bonds should of broke the the record 2 years agos but injures kept them from competeing for the record

Griffy shot himself in the foot. And how can you talk about AROD like that. Hes one of the best hitters in the game, if not the best.

Well, they got by Bonds last night. Smoltz went after him. I think Hudson gives up a bomb tonight. I sure would like to know what was said between Bonds and Smoltz when Barry walked past the mound.

Hudson is going to lite him up.

There doing it again tonight. Told you Hudson would lite them up HAHAHA

Best move in baseball. There coming for the mets now baby. Watch out.

Wickman is driving me nuts! Why does Cox keep going back to this guy. He can't get anyone out on the road and has to load the bases at home before he gets an out. There has got to be a better guy for the closer job for the Braves.

There going to have to get someone new in there. I have been saying that for over three weeks now. There going to cut themselves in the throat if they dont do something new.