Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
friendlyfisher

Midwest Sportsman Bass tourney

friendlyfisher    0
friendlyfisher

Just wondering if any of you guys fished this event out on Koronis last saturday, and if so what kind of bags were weighed in? Thanks

terryt    0
terryt

I fished it last weekend, top bag was 17lbs then down to 14 something.

bassNspear    0
bassNspear

5 fish?

Central Bassman    0
Central Bassman

terryt, How is it ran know that chirs isnt running it anymore??

friendlyfisher    0
friendlyfisher

And how many boats were in this week? thanks

terryt    0
terryt

it is alot more organized. usually taking off by 6am, and weigh in takes about half an hour. no sitting there and shootin the (Contact Us Please).

terryt    0
terryt

17 if i remember right

Central Bassman    0
Central Bassman

thats good... Nothing aggest chirs but it wasnt ran the best before.

bassNspear    0
bassNspear

thats what i have heard.

HawkGreg    0
HawkGreg

I was on the lake that morning and was plenty P'OD with bass boats running full throttle near other boats fishing for 'eyes, particularly in the channel behind 2nd island. I know of at least three complaint calls made to the Stearns S.O. by 3 boaters I talked to as the day wore on. confused.gif

Central Bassman    0
Central Bassman

Yea some guys really need to learn to respect other boaters alot better!!!!

bassNspear    0
bassNspear

Yes, i understand tha tbas fisherman have a different aspect to the lakes, where there going 60-70 mph to beat people ot the spot. I do it myself, but if someone is there close, respect them when they are close.

rangerforme    0
rangerforme

I've had ski boats, jet skis and people trolling all run over my line between shore and my boat while I've been fishing in a tournament, I guess it goes both ways.

But yes, everyone should be more respectful on the water, but its not just guys with bass boats.

Central Bassman    0
Central Bassman

That is very true... Every type of boat doesnt it but it always seem us bass boat guys get the bad rep for it!!

friendlyfisher    0
friendlyfisher

It just comes down to the fact that there are some rude bass fishermen, rude skiers, rude doctors, rude cops and rud anything. Most people are normal and abide by the rules but there are a few loose screws out there.

bassNspear    0
bassNspear

You got that right.