Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
friendlyfisher

Midwest Sportsman Bass tourney

16 posts in this topic

Just wondering if any of you guys fished this event out on Koronis last saturday, and if so what kind of bags were weighed in? Thanks

I fished it last weekend, top bag was 17lbs then down to 14 something.

5 fish?

terryt, How is it ran know that chirs isnt running it anymore??

And how many boats were in this week? thanks

it is alot more organized. usually taking off by 6am, and weigh in takes about half an hour. no sitting there and shootin the (Contact Us Please).

17 if i remember right

thats good... Nothing aggest chirs but it wasnt ran the best before.

thats what i have heard.

I was on the lake that morning and was plenty P'OD with bass boats running full throttle near other boats fishing for 'eyes, particularly in the channel behind 2nd island. I know of at least three complaint calls made to the Stearns S.O. by 3 boaters I talked to as the day wore on. confused.gif

Yea some guys really need to learn to respect other boaters alot better!!!!

Yes, i understand tha tbas fisherman have a different aspect to the lakes, where there going 60-70 mph to beat people ot the spot. I do it myself, but if someone is there close, respect them when they are close.

I've had ski boats, jet skis and people trolling all run over my line between shore and my boat while I've been fishing in a tournament, I guess it goes both ways.

But yes, everyone should be more respectful on the water, but its not just guys with bass boats.

That is very true... Every type of boat doesnt it but it always seem us bass boat guys get the bad rep for it!!

It just comes down to the fact that there are some rude bass fishermen, rude skiers, rude doctors, rude cops and rud anything. Most people are normal and abide by the rules but there are a few loose screws out there.

You got that right.