Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robbo17

Birch Lake

7 posts in this topic

What does anybody know about Birch Lake on 15 by Elk River

Lived about 5 miles from that lake and never fished it, but I know I asked about it a year or two ago. Do a search and you should get some info. I had never fished Ann either until this year, it only took 20 years! Have you ever fished Ann?

Was out there on Fri and boy is going to be tough on wed.

Not much of a weed line with the exception of the two foot

weed line around the whole lake.Maybe by Wed with the heat

we will have boiled fish.

Might have to break the spoonplugs out again.. Didn't work last time, can't go 0 for 2

Should've stayed home!!!!!!!!

Was it really that bad I know it was hard to keep the beer cold.The toughtest this year no doubt.

Jimbo, beer had nothing to do with it. Night started out bad from the start and it got worse, Catching fish or not catching fish had nothing to do with my evening. Lets just say, next week can't be any worse.