Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
surewood

Big rack small body

10 posts in this topic

I saw a nice 8pt feeding in a field last night and he was dwarfed by the four other does that were feeding in the area. I've never saw such a big rack on such a small deer. He had to be around 100 lbs. He looked like a yearling trying out his dads antlers for the day. It also is the same field I saw about a 150in deer a couple of years ago maybe he was the offspring, great genetics as both sides match perfectly. He was already as wide as his ears, could be a real trophy in a couple of years. Anyways anybody ealse seeing nice bucks lately.

OOOOOOhhh big rack small body reminds me of my first gf. shocked.gif

Kidding aside sounds like a great buck and hopefully he makes it a couple years for ya.

Sounds a little better on a woman though dont it. I bet this post would get alot more hits to. Sorry guys I'm talking about deer which also take alot of your time and money but deer seem some how worth it. grin.gif

I saw the title of this thread, and came in to see what it was about.

Now I'm leaving smile.gif

I'm SOOOO disappointed...... tongue.gif

got any pics?

different problem in my area. Small rack, big body.

No pics that night did'nt have the camera. I'll keep checking the field. I think he'll come out there and feed more in his summer pattern and I'll get a picture and then learn how to post it. I'll try tomorrow around dusk but it will be a hot one again so who knows.

Quote:

different problem in my area. Small rack, big body.

YIKES...Oh wait, were you talking about the deer again now??? grin.gifwink.giflaugh.gifgrin.gif

fat guy in a little coat.