Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishlips

Good Place to Stop by Hwy15 & I94

7 posts in this topic

I'm driving from the cities, meeting relatives coming from southern MN on Highway 15. Can someone recommend a safe, visible stop at Highway 15 and I94 (gas station, restaurant). The other option is to meet at Highway 15 and Highway 10, north of St. Cloud. Are there any decent meeting points at Highway 15 & Highway 10 or is that area all cornfields?

thanks!

G-Allen's (116 Evergreen Dr., Sartell for maping) is on 15 near 10. It's at the lights west of the river about three miles from the mall in St. Cloud. There's also gas, a McDonald's and Subway at that corner.

There's a big gas station/Truck Stop (Pilot) and a McDonalds right off I94 and Hwy 75 (St Cloud/StAugusta)exit (Exit 171). EZ off, EZ back on. Easy to turn the boat around in the truck stop lot.

The Church in Luxemburg is also a option. 3-4 miles south of 15 and 94

as you come up 94 15 crosses the interstate and just off of 94 is a mcstop to your right coming up 94 and to there right coming up 15

Skills,

That is the McStop on 75(Roosevelt Rd) , About 4 miles East of 15

Just didn't want somebody getting mixed up.

THE HAYLOFT!! It's a great bar/restaurant in Luxemburg. LARGE parking lot, lit well, lots of traffic moving past at all times of the day/night so leaving a car there for the day isn't a big deal.

If you do stop in, have the monster brewer burger (if you're REALLY hungry). Best chicken dinner w/i 100miles too! My fiance and I drive up from minnetonka to eat it sometimes.