Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
huskie0302

Bachelor party

2 posts in this topic

Hey, I am planning my friends bachelor party up on a launch up on the water. I was just wondering where is a good place to have a good time after we get off the water. Is there any resorts up there that we can rent out a big cabin for a group. Any info would be greatly apprectiated thanks in advance.

we were just up there and rented the tournament house from appledorns. the house is nice and very reasonably priced. i don't think i will go anywhere else from now on.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• skibass
      I was up for my first trip to RR on Wednesday and Thursday. Launched at Birchdale Wednesday morning because it was the only one open. Launched at Vidas on Thursday.  Fished the ice edge as it pushed westward for some of both days with minimal success. Caught a 28.5" and 26.5" on consecutive casts on Wednesday but not much other action at ice edge.  We had our most success at the connection of the Rapid River (just west of Vidas Landing). Caught about 45 walleyes total with a 28" and 26" being the biggest from that spot.  We also hooked up with 15 sturgeon, landing 4 of them. A 66", 60" and finished the trip landing two sturgeon in the same net (a 42" and 32", or so).  It was an amazing experience and I will be back again in the upcoming years!
    • mrpike1973
      Thanks Don!
    • Poutwhacker
        Beauty. Where were you fishing out of?
    • gunner55
      Welcome to FM, mof, Good 1st post too.
    • Whiskerbent
      Thanks for the update Don, really appreciate it