Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moose_bay_traders

12 ft aluminum boat First $150 Takes it.

7 posts in this topic

1966 seaking 12 ft aluminum boat.

This is a light boat that would be great for getting back to those out of the way lakes. It would also make a nice little duck boat. The boat needs a little work to bring it back to being nice. I have taken several pictures so you can get an idea of what you might be getting. Here is a general condition report.

The seats will need to be painted and the Styrofoam blocks will need to be screwed back down to a couple of the seats. It was stored upside down most of its life and the blocks have dropped down.

I removed the wood from the back of the transom. It will need to be replaced with a piece of ½” green treated or use as is.

There is a dent in one of the rails on the boat.

The boat also comes with a set of oars and is licensed though the rest of this year. Pick up will be in St.Michael, MN or we can deliver for a small fee. Price is $200 or best offer.

Price reduced to 150.00 and I will throw in a new-size 35 6 ball bearing southbend 635A voltage spinning reel. Pictures available on request.

[Note from admin: please read forum policy before posting again - edit pics to be pics of the boat ONLY]

Ten pictures on the way

Done

Boat has been sold